About Me

My photo
I'm Melissa But people barley call me my real name i have so many nicknames its insane.
Peace,Love,&Cupcakes

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

?

8LETTERS

Its amazing that 8LETTERS
can have such an effect on people
Some wait there whole life to find
some one that they care enough about to say it too

Some on the other hand throw those 8LETTERS away
Just wanting to say it thinking somethings there whens it not

I LOVE YOU

8LETTERS can also hurt people
to some its all they ever hear waiting for the positive 8LETTERS
Someone also say those negative 8LETTERS 
In place of the positive 8LETTERS

I HATE YOU

Really meaning LOVE instead of HATE




So i started this poem on Oct 24,2010.I don't like it at all really but what the hell i"ll post it anyway.
I forgot all about it till i checked my drafts and it was sitting there.I have no idea what i was thinking when i wrote it but oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment