About Me

My photo
I'm Melissa But people barley call me my real name i have so many nicknames its insane.
Peace,Love,&Cupcakes

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Songs.

QuickNotee
I reread some of my blogs
not going to Lie I think I sound like a downer
but anywooo it doesnt mater Because Im actaully quite Happyyy&Content
Despite that not alot of my blogs sound all that Chipper:)




People come and go
Just like the winter snow
As spring comes

Little kids Sing their springtime songs

Stranges turn into Acquaintances
Acquaintances turns into Friends
Some times a simple friend becomes more

In special cases BestFriendes can turn into more
Maybe between Two girls, Two Boys Or Just One boy & One Girl
Now each person has someone too Adore

Little kids sing their friendship songs

Sadly in life to some friends we have to say so Long
People come and go,Just like the Snow

Little kids sing a wonderfull whimsical winter song

Friends are like the ever changing Seasons
Staying for a little while, During this time we can’t help but Smilee
After a while it ends Always for a reason
Thee best friendships are built young Some friendships stay strong

Little kids are growing up they are Forgetting the meaning of Certain songs

At times a friendship started young can become Bitter Sweet
BFF’s at Twelve or Eight but Then at Seventeen that love &friendliness
Has turned to hate Both ppl have grown mean

No longer Kids All their songs have New and Different Meanings

Some say its not CHANGING it’s Just getting OLDER
This may be true but in some cases But not all

Very true but Sadly Growing old can be a Friendships DownFall

No comments:

Post a Comment