About Me

My photo
I'm Melissa But people barley call me my real name i have so many nicknames its insane.
Peace,Love,&Cupcakes

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ily



morethenyou.jpg love image by TristaLanePritchard

Runaway

Silly Little girl
You think your grown
Your running out of homes
Open your Bright eyes
The worlds not simply black and white
You think everythings alright big mistake
Silly Little Girl

15  headstrong & stubborn
You think the worlds out to get you So clinical and naive
You have a lot to learn
Life’s not unflawed neither are you
Open your eyes to the world outside
You’d be surprised

“I hate you mom”
Words hurt You shoot to kill, You cant tell but its working
"Its whatever" you say "Goodbye" She says fine go
Never letting you see her silent tears from though out the last few years 
Silly Little Girl

Its too late to apolize you better be ready to face up to your mess
Ohhh Ohh Ohh
What A Impractical Little girl
  

No comments:

Post a Comment